It was awesome having a whole day snowed in with Husband yesterday! We had some fun building a snowman and playing with our snow-loving doggie! We snuggled on the couch and I beat Joel in a game of Qwirkle!
1. If you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
I wouldn’t want to write a book. It’s too stressful.
2. What is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing that you’d like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
I would like to visit every continent. I have 3 out of 7 right now.
3. If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
Mountains… in Alaska. (I’m not to fond of this idea ha.)
4. Imagine you’re opening a shop. What are you selling?
I would own a Cabela’s.
5. If you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Chickens…. (We have a long running argument about having chickens. I always joke that if someone ask us what we disagreed upon to the most in marriage, I would answer CHICKENS!)
6. Time to brag on your girl…tell us one thing that makes you proud of your wife!
I’m proud of how much she serves Jesus… and she’s adorable.
So there you have it! We'll see how many months I can get him to keep playing along. In the meantime I'm enjoying you getting to know him a little more.